Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Cape to Cape entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Cape to Cape Riders T-shirt
- Cape to Cape Truckers Cap
- Race Plate (Number)
- Timing, prize money (Teams) and prizes
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Cape to Cape Finisher’s Medal
- Medical support & assistance
- Water Points on course
- Bike Wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support
- Cape to Cape finish venue
- Photography service (competitor photographs can be purchased during registration or after the event)
14 Nov 2018 11:00am (AWST) – 16 Dec 2018 11:59pm
17 Dec 2018 – 20 Feb 2019 11:59pm
21 Feb 2019 - 13 Jun 2019 11.59pm
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Cape to Cape 4-Day Solo||$439.81||$475.00||$462.96||$500.00||$486.11||$525.00||$509.26||$550.00|
|Cape to Cape 4-Day Team of 2 (per person entry fee)||$439.81||$475.00||$462.96||$500.00||$486.11||$525.00||$509.26||$550.00|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AWST (11am (AWST), 1pm (AEST), 2pm (AEDT), 1.30pm (ACDT) 12.30pm (ACST)).Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
- Open Male*: Male riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 17 of October, 2019.
*Elite Male: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Female*: Female riders aged 15 to 39 as of the 17 of October, 2019.
*Elite Female: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us email@example.com
- Masters Male: Male riders aged 40 years or over as at 17 October, 2019. Masters is broken down into: Masters 1 (40-49 years), Masters 2 (50-59 years) and Masters 3 (60+ years).
- Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 or over as of the 17 of October, 2019. Masters is broken down into: Masters 1 (40-49 years), Masters 2 (50-59 years) and Masters 3 (60+ years).
- Single Speed
Masters race in their respective Age Category however they may be eligible to start in the Elite wave. Note that race times are based on each individuals time as they roll over the start line.
Please note that participants under the age of 18 are welcome to register and compete in the Cape to Cape, but are required to have a parent guardian sign their event waiver. The waiver is a compulsory part of registration and needs to be approved with parent/guardian signature. Minors are also required to ride in the event with an approved adult and agree to ride within 2 minutes of their approved rider the whole course.
Pedal assist or E-bikes are not permitted in 2019 Cape to Cape.
Cape to Cape has five different team race categories where you ride in teams of two. The age of the youngest team rider determines the race category;
- Men: Both riders are male.
- Women: Both riders are female.
- Mixed: One rider is male and one rider is female.
- Masters: Both riders are 40 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
- Grandmasters: Both riders are 50 years or older on 31 December of the year of the race.
Minimum age is 15 years at 17 October 2019. Check out our Teams Info page.
Awards & Prize Money
The Cape to Cape has a total prize pool of $18,000 plus a stack of awesome prizes from the wonderful folk at SHIMANO.
Daily stage winners will receive a variety of super cool prizes from our partners including Camelbak, Shimano and our friends at Colonial Brewing Company.
GC Prize Money will be awarded to the Teams divisions only.
Specific category allocation amounts to be released soon!