Entry Fee Inclusions
Your 4-Day Cape to Cape entry fee includes the following;
- Race Entry to the four day mountain bike stage race
- Cape to Cape Riders T-shirt
- Cape to Cape Truckers Cap
- Race Plate (Number)
- Timing, prize money (Pairs) and prizes
- Daily Awards at the end of each stage
- Daily results service
- Cape to Cape Finisher’s Medal
- Medical support & assistance
- Water Points on course
- Bike Wash facilities at the Finish venue
- Mechanical support provided by the BikeDr
- Cape to Cape finish venue
- 12 week FTP training program (if you enter before midnight Sunday 28 July 2019)
- Photography service (competitor photographs can be purchased during registration or after the event)
14 Nov 2018 11:00am (AWST) – 16 Dec 2018 11:59pm
17 Dec 2018 – 21 Mar 2019 11:59pm
22 Mar 2019 - 22 Aug 2019 11.59pm
|Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee||Price||Price incl 8% Active Fee|
|Cape to Cape 4-Day Solo||$439.81||$475.00||$462.96||$500.00||$486.11||$525.00||$509.26||$550.00|
|Cape to Cape 4-Day Pairs of 2 (per person entry fee)||$439.81||$475.00||$462.96||$500.00||$486.11||$525.00||$509.26||$550.00|
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AWST (11am (AWST), 1pm (AEST), 2pm (AEDT), 1.30pm (ACDT) 12.30pm (ACST)).Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
|28 July 2019||Receive a 12-week FTP program worth $79 for free or a $79 discount off a Bronze and Silver training program. Enter the event and register for the training program by 11.59pm to receive the training program.|
|11 August 2019||Register by 11.59pm to be included on the Athlete Name T-shirt (Sold in merchandise onsite)
|15 September 2019||Register by 11.59pm to receive personalised race kit with name on race plate|
|11 October 2019||Late entries after 11.59pm will need to check in at the help desk to be allocated a bib number onsite and pick up race pack|
Individuals will be placed in your category calculated off your age as of 31 December 2019
The Cape to Cape features the following categories:
1. Open Male*: Male riders aged 15 to 39years
*Elite Male: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us email@example.com
2. Open Female*: Female riders aged 15 to 39years.
*Elite Female: Are included in this category and is open to professional and experienced mountain bike riders. Elite riders are given start line priority. If you are an elite rider wanting to compete, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Masters Male: Male riders aged 40 to 49years
4. Masters Female: Female riders aged 40 to 49years
5. Grand Masters Male: Male riders aged 50 to 59years
6. Grand Masters Female: Female riders aged 50 to 59years
7. Great Grand Masters Male: Male riders aged 60+years
8. Great Grand Masters Female: Female riders aged 60+years
Please note that participants under the age of 18 are welcome to register and compete in the Cape to Cape, but are required to have a parent guardian sign their event waiver. The waiver is a compulsory part of registration and needs to be approved with parent/guardian signature. Minors are also required to ride in the event with an approved adult and agree to ride within 2 minutes of their approved rider the whole course.
Single Speed - Riders can ride on a Single Speed bike, however will be categorized for amongst all Solo Riders. There will be no GC Awards for Single Speed.
Handcycle - Please contact us at email@example.com if you are a handcycle rider. We will provide you with further details on the course prior to registering.
Pedal assist or E-bikes are not permitted in 2019 Cape to Cape.
Cape to Cape has eight different pair race categories where you ride in Pairs of two. The age of the youngest pair rider determines the race category;
Your category is based on your age as at 31 December 2019.
- Male Pair: Both riders are male 15years - 39years
- Female Pair: Both riders are female 15years - 39years
- Mixed Pair: One rider is male and one rider is female 15years - 39years
- Masters Male Pair: Both riders are male 40years - 49years
- Masters Female Pair: Both riders are female 40years+
- Masters Mixed Pair: One rider is male and one rider is female 40years+
- Grand Masters Male Pair: Both riders are male 50years - 59years
- Great Grand Masters Male Pair: Both riders are male 60 years+
Minimum age is 15 years at 17 October 2019. Check out our Pairs Info page.
Awards & Prize Money
The Cape to Cape has a total prize pool of $18,000 plus a stack of awesome prizes from the wonderful folk at SHIMANO.
Daily stage winners will receive a variety of super cool prizes from our partners including Camelbak, Shimano and our friends at Colonial Brewing Company.
GC Prize Money will be awarded to the Pairs divisions only (Male, Female & Mixed Pairs (15yrs – 39yrs))*.
*At the completion of Stage 1, if any Pairs categories masters or above have finished ahead of the Male, Female or Mixed Pairs (15yrs- 39yrs), they will be approached and asked if they wish to stay in their retrospective category or change to the categories which has Prize Money prior to Awards of Stage 1. Change of category may not be reversed on any other stage.
Specific category allocation amounts to be released soon!