Event Update - September

4 October 2021

The challenges of dealing with COVID-19 continue, with much of the east coast locked down - including myself and some of our event team. So, we just wanted to reassure you that despite these challenges, planning and preparations for 2021 Cape to Cape is still full steam ahead.

Sadly, current border restrictions means some of our riders won’t be able to join us by mid-October, and we are contacting these riders separately with their options. There are currently no restrictions on events taking place within WA however, so our local crew on the ground are working hard to deliver the best possible experience for the riders who are able to be there.

If you’ve been holding off for some more certainty before entering, now's the time to do so!

Our local team looks forward to seeing you down in Margaret River for some good times rolling very soon!


Nick and the Cape to Cape team.